Loba Viva provides the best value in water-based hardwood floor finishes. It’s an ideal product for both hardwood floor refinishing jobs and new installations alike thanks to its exceptional application capabilities and strong chemical and abrasion resistance.
All Connected Systems-approved Wakol wood floor adhesives that have been authorized by Connected Systems are compatible with Loba Viva. Using these products together eliminates chemical interactions between the finish and adhesive, providing the highest level of protection for the floor and making it easy to get the job done right.
Check out the other great features offered by Loba Viva finish:
- Powerful resistance to plasticizer migration from wood flooring adhesives
- Easy to use, no foaming or lap marks
- Fully cured after 5 days
- Low in emission, awarded the EMICODE® EC2 label
Here is the application process for Loba Viva:
- Sand and remove dust from the surface properly
- The use of a primer is recommended (e.g. Loba EasyPrime)
- First coat of Viva with Loba roller Micro 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Allow to dry for 2-3 hours
- Intermediate sanding with 150 grit
- Second coat of Viva with Loba roller Micror 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon.
Click here to learn more about Loba Viva and to buy now.