You won’t be disappointed with this buffer. It’s got a number of features that are perfect for either sanding a floor or buffing in between coats.
Some of the features of this machine:
- Flip top handle control for easy adjustment to any height
- All-metal tube handle. Anti-fatigue, soft-touch handle design
- Available in two widths, 17 inches (43 cm) and 20 inches (51 cm), the PE225FP produces up to 6,000 square feet (557 square meters) and 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of polished floor per hour, respectively. The machine comes equipped with a pad holder.”
- Five-inch self-lubricating, 5” nonmarking wheels.
- Great torque for buffing in between coats or sanding a floor down.
- 175 RPMs. A low center of gravity for overall smooth operation.
- Dual switch for right or left-hand operation
- 12-inch shroud skirt assembly.
- 1-½ HP for excellent torque.
- Triple planetary gear. 50 ft of nonmarking yellow cable with a hospital-grade plug. Also includes the pad driver.
- Non-conductive, commercial grade switch housing
Remember that it’s not just about the machine itself. It’s about the service that comes with the equipment, too. When you purchase equipment from City Floor Supply, you’re also getting peace of mind. offer machine servicing, repairs, maintenance, etc. We repair and maintain all of your equipment.