Lenmar Polyurethane is a versatile and durable hardwood floor finish that’s quite popular in the industry, and for good reason. Click here to browse our selection of Lenmar Poly products.
This is an oil-modified polyurethane finish that can be used in commercial and residential settings alike, as well as to coat gym floors—anywhere you require exceptional durability. It is extremely reliable for a beginner or an expert with 30 years experience. It rolls perfectly and goes down smooth.
Check out these awesome features of Lenmar Polyurethane:
- Less likely to leave lapmarks
- Application friendly
- Excellent resistance of household chemicals as well as marring and scuffing
- Dries in approximately 8 hours – this is a quick-drying poly. Full cure is achieved after only one week
- Spread rate of 450 – 500 square feet per gallon
- Excellent flow and leveling
- Provides an exceptional amount of solids for maximum build
- Approved by the MFMA for application to maple floors
- Versatile. This is a great product to use anywhere that you have a lot of traffic. Use it in high-traffic areas like kitchens, as well as gyms and commercial settings
- Easy cleanup. Just apply mineral spirits, and wipe it off quickly and easily using a microfiber cloth
Stock up and save! Click here to buy Lenmar Polyurethane products.