Our Lagler/Loba Sand and Finish Training will take place on May 15th and 16th, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at our King of Prussia headquarters. This training is sold out! However, we have opened up a waiting list for those who still want a chance to attend. Sign up for the waiting list and we will contact you if spots open.
The training will cover the following topics:
- History of Lagler and development of different sanding techniques
- Abrasive knowledge – right choice of grit sequences
- Advanced sanding methods
- Advanced finish application & techniques
- Machine care and maintenance
- Machine set up and adjustments
The students will sand and finish the panels created during the NWFA Advanced Instalaltion course last month. This will be a fantastic opportunity for newcomers to the industry to learn the essentials, as well as for veterans who wish to hone their techniques.
Click here to sign up for our waiting list!